Following guidelines from the Yukon Government's Chief Medical Officer, the Yukon Arts Centre has put COVID-19 protocols in place to ensure your visit to our facility is a safe one. Please read our guidelines below:
- We ask people who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or who are feeling ill to not visit the facility.
- Please pay attention to any signage throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizers are availabe at our entrance and in the entrances to our community and main galleries.
- Please do not enter areas that are roped off in our lobby.
- If you are entering the art gallery you are required to fill out a contact tracing form on a tablet set up at the entrance. The form can also be filled out on your smartphone using a QR code provided on a poster. You will only be contacted in the event of possible exposure to COVID. Or the form can be done in advance of your vist. Click here.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory, but it is encouraged.
- For live performances limited seating will be available to ensure your safety. Upon arrival, enter through the main doors and follow instructions by our staff members.
- Visitors will be required to maintain a physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet).
- All contact surfaces throughout our facility will be disenfected regularly.
Sections are spaced out to ensure safe social distancing inside the main theatre. Photo by Mike Thomas.
For renters of our facilities, click here to download and read our detailed COVID-19 operational plan we have submitted to the government.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we provide you a safe and enjoyable visit to the Yukon Arts Centre. We will continue to update our COVID-19 protocols to reflect the Yukon Government guidelines.
For more information, please contact Brenda Pilatzke at firstname.lastname@example.org