Following guidelines from the Yukon Government's Chief Medical Officer, the Yukon Arts Centre has put COVID-19 protocols in place to ensure your visit to our facility is a safe one. Please read our guidelines below:
- We ask people who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or who are feeling ill to not visit the facility.
- Please pay attention to any signage throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizers are availabe at our entrance and in the entrances to our community and main galleries.
- Please do not enter areas that are roped off in our lobby.
- If you are entering the art gallery you are required to fill out a contact tracing form on a tablet set up at the entrance. The form can also be filled out on your smartphone using a QR code provided on a poster. You will only be contacted in the event of possible exposure to COVID. Or the form can be done in advance of your vist. Click here.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory and must remain on the whole time during your stay.
- For live performances limited seating will be available to ensure your safety. Upon arrival, enter through the main doors and follow instructions by our staff members.
- Visitors will be required to maintain a physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet).
- All contact surfaces throughout our facility will be disenfected regularly.
Photo by Mike Thomas.
For renters of our facilities, click here to download and read our detailed COVID-19 operational plan we have submitted to the government.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we provide you a safe and enjoyable visit to the Yukon Arts Centre. We will continue to update our COVID-19 protocols to reflect the Yukon Government guidelines.
For more information, please contact Brenda Pilatzke at email@example.com